CBCSD is dedicated to promoting water sustainability for Chinese business community through the following aspects, including sharing the best applications and localization experience in this area, developing localized water tools, and offering effective water conservation tools for companies. The development and localization of Chinese water tools helps local companies to get water information and identify water-related risks in managing existing factories and making invests decisions, offering evaluations and benchmarking of water risks in targeted industries. The pilot projects of Chinese water tools will contribute best practice for the industry, thus to improve water conservation in the whole industry.
- The State Council Released the “Ten Principles on Water”
- Alliance for Water Stewardship Releases First International Standard to Drive Sustainable Freshwater Use
- China’s water pollution will be more difficult to fix than its dirty air
- China’s F uture Energy Security Will Depend on Water
- China's water squeeze worsens as wetlands shrink 9 percent