CBCSD is the first organization to launch the sustainability report program. As an essential part of CBCSD’s work, the project employs various forms of communication including sustainability reporting, seminars and international dialogues on the best reporting practices, to ensure the economical, environmental and social benefits for enterprises.
World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), founded in 1995 by 2 international organizations that are dedicated to sustainable development and environmental protection: Business Council for Sustainable Development and World Industry Council for the Environment, is working closely with the United Nations. WBCSD is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
- China remains committed to fighting climate change: official
- CBCSD supporting WBCSD’s Energy Efficiency in Buildings Project (EEB 2.0) in China
- CBCSD’s Project on “Guidance for Accounting & Reporting Corporate GHG Emissions in the Chemical Sector Value Chain” Progressing Smoothly
- Landmark report released for China on public-private cooperation
- Global businesses collaborate in China to create a sustainable city