- Coal Consumption Cap and Energy Transition
- The Second China Future Energy Forum 2014
- Michelin Challenge Bibendum Held in Chengdu
- Symposium on Infrastructure Solutions in the
- The Seventh International Conference on CSR
- CBCSD Will Hold 2014 Annual General Meeting
- Welcome Michelin (China) investment co. ltd
CBCSD is the first organization to launch the sustainability report program. As an essential part of CBCSD’s work, the project employs various forms of communication including sustainability reporting, seminars and international dialogues on the best reporting practices, to ensure the economical, environmental and social benefits for enterprises.
World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), founded in 1995 by 2 international organizations that are dedicated to sustainable development and environmental protection: Business Council for Sustainable Development and World Industry Council for the Environment, is working closely with the United Nations. WBCSD is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.