- Paris 2015: Climate and the Business Imperative
- Model Behavior--20 Business Model Innovations for Sustainability
- UN Officials: Tackling Water, Sanitation, Energy Nexus Key to Future Sustainable Development
- Sochi 2014 Promoting Sustainable
- Value Driver Model Helps Companies
- Making the case for Action2020:
CBCSD is the first organization to launch the sustainability report program. As an essential part of CBCSD’s work, the project employs various forms of communication including sustainability reporting, seminars and international dialogues on the best reporting practices, to ensure the economical, environmental and social benefits for enterprises.
World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), founded in 1995 by 2 international organizations that are dedicated to sustainable development and environmental protection: Business Council for Sustainable Development and World Industry Council for the Environment, is working closely with the United Nations. WBCSD is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Review：What happened to China's environment in 2013?
- U.N. carbon offset market seen 'in a coma' for years after Warsaw
- China remains committed to fighting climate change: official
- CBCSD supporting WBCSD’s Energy Efficiency in Buildings Project (EEB 2.0) in China
- CBCSD’s Project on “Guidance for Accounting & Reporting Corporate GHG Emissions in the Chemical Sector Value Chain” Progressing Smoothly
- USCIB Takes Part in APEC Chemicals Meetings
- Delhi Sustainable Development Summit focuses on energy, water and food security
- Paris Climate Agreement in focus at Entreprises pour l’Environnement’s annual event
- WBCSD’s New Policy Advisory Council Launched
- WBCSD’s Chemicals Project advances innovative work plan for 2014