China’s Urban Climate Change Adaptation Plan Comes out
On February 23rd, according to the National Development and Reform Commission, in order to implement the requirements of the National Climate Change Adaptation Strategy, the NDRC and the MOHURD together with other relevant departments have formulated the Urban Climate Change Adaptation Action Plan. By the year of 2020, 30 pilot cities of climate change adaptation will have been built, with exemplary urban green buildings promoted in 50% of all cities. Opening urban ventilation corridors and building urban rapid emergency channels are included in the plan.
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines