Reform & Innovation Provide Source Running Water for Sustainable Development
On March 5th afternoon, General Secretary of CPC Central Committee, State President and President of the Central Military Commission Xi Jinping attended the Shanghai delegation review conference in the 4th session of the 12th National People’s Congress. President Xi stressed that innovation lies first in the concept of innovation and development. China needs to seize the opportunities, aims at the world’s technology frontiers, enhances the capacity of independent innovation, strives to make major breakthroughs in fundamental technologies as well as in the core technologies. In order to achieve sustainable economic development, China has to make industrial restructure, develop economy at moderately high speed, and step towards mid-to-high level. There is no doubt that all this cannot come true without innovation.
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines