CEC Releases Report on Corporate Credit Index
Recently China Enterprise Confederation publicized Report on Corporate Credit Index and 2015 Corporate Credit Index of Central SOEs. According to the report, the annual business credit index in 2015 was 83.45, fluctuating between 76.94 and 88.48, with the linear trend value of 0.19. With the overall upward trend, the corporate credit index of central SOEs was heading to a positive direction.
The corporate credit index system is divided into three levels, general corporate credit index as the first level, index classification (namely basic credit, credit practice, and credit record) as the second level, and sub-item index as the third level, providing referential information on monitoring corporate operation for businesses, government sectors and research institutions.
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines