During August 27-28, the 2016 China Top 500 Enterprises Summit was held by China Enterprises Confederation in Changsha, Hunan Province, themed by "Innovation and Transformation: big enterprises and the 13th Five Year Plan ". Wang Jiming, Vice President of China Enterprises Association and the President of China Business Council for Sustainable Development (CBCSD), launched the 2016 China Top 500 Enterprises on the Summit.
During the 2016 China Top 500 Enterprises Summit, CBCSD held the sustainable development roundtable conference titled 'The Pathway Towards Green and Low Carbon Development'. This event invited the leading Chinese and foreign business participants to discuss the opportunities and challenges in coping with climate change, low carbon development, and new-type urbanization. Business good practices and achievements were shared in this meeting to promote the cooperation of different industries and enterprises, government and social organizations facing the current demand of sustainable development.Click here to read the Chinese news
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines