The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD), the Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB) and Ecodesk have joined forces to create The Reporting Exchange, a free, multi-lingual, global sustainability reporting knowledge platform. This pioneering platform will help business make sense of their non-financial reporting requirements or guidance at national, regional and international levels.
The Reporting Exchange will identify the reporting regulations, rules, policies, practices, initiatives, standards, codes and guidance which make up the reporting landscape as it evolves over time. This platform will provide much needed clarification to business. It will help business users prepare sustainability information for voluntary, compliance, or mainstream reporting purposes by providing one central resource for reporting provisions.
The Reporting Exchange will also be a useful tool for regulators, investors, academics, NGOs and civil society as well as for organizations developing reporting initiatives. The platform will help them find evidence and resources to advocate for greater corporate responsibility and accountability. WBCSD's Global Network (GN), an alliance of CEO-led business organizations worldwide, is supporting the consolidation of reporting requirements from around the world.
The project recently completed a successful pilot phase, and interested users are now invited to register for the beta release of the full platform, which is expected in December 2016.
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines