On August 15, supported by the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and China Business Council for Sustainable Development (CBCSD), 2016 Cement Sustainability Initiative (CSI) in China LD meeting was held in Beijing. Senior representative from members of CSI China including China National Building Materials Group Corporation, China Resources Cement Holdings Limited (CRC), LafargeHolcim, CRH China and China Cement Association (CCA) attended the meeting. Mr. Philippe Fonta, Managing Director of CSI and Ms. Yvonne Leunge, Director of CSI chaired the meeting. Mr. Kong Xiangzhong, the Vice president and Secretary General of China Cement Association delivered a speech.
The Cement Sustainability Initiative (CSI) is a global effort by 25 major cement producers with operations in more than 100 countries who believe there is a strong business case for the pursuit of sustainable development. Collectively these companies account for around 30% of the world’s cement production and range in size from very large multinationals to smaller local producers.Click here to read the Chinese news
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines