During October 3-6, the World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) 2016 Council Meeting, themed by “Implementing sustainability at scale” will be held in Chennai, India. Leaders and decision makers from the related industries will gather together in this meeting to discuss industrial and commercial solutions under the new emerging market and to discover the path of implementing sustainability on scale.
A series of meetings focused on new energy, climate smart agriculture, low-carbon transportation and energy efficiency buildings will be held during the Council Meeting and the council members will be invited to the field visits, experiencing first-hand what sustainability at scale looks like and the project group work conference.
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines