Leaders of major economies reached consensus during the G20 Summit on seeking workable solutions for global growth and development, a consensus that one analyst described as having China’s “distinctive stamp”.
In his concluding remarks, President Xi Jinping said summit participants reached “important consensus” on such G20 tasks as strengthening policy coordination, breaking a new path for growth, achieving more efficient and effective global economic and financial governance, boosting international trade and investment and enhancing anti-graft efforts.
Besides tackling regular challenges, such as promoting innovation to provide new engines for global economic growth, world leaders at the summit, which ended on Sept 5 in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province, emphasized inclusive growth and development of less-developed countries. Read More
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines