Supported by WBCSD, WRI, Sinopec, BP, BASF, board members and members of CBCSD, the project “Guidance for Accounting & Reporting Corporate GHG Emissions in the Chemical Sector Value Chain” has accomplished its trial version and now is on the stage of suggestion collection from industry experts. The guide will lay the foundation for the applications of pilot enterprises after the amendments in the middle of November.
Mr. Marijn Vervoorn, chief adviser of Arthur D.Little, has officially joined the group and will offer professional advice on the local implementation of the Guide in China. Mr. Marijn Vervoorn used to fully participate the compiling of the original English edition, and his joining will powerfully support the successful accomplishment of the project.
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines