The China-Brand Power Index (C-BPI) is the most trusted brand-evaluating system used by consumers and companies. The China Brand Research Center conducted its 2013 C-BPI survey covering 30 cities nationwide over three months to examine brand awareness and loyalty among 13,500 people aged between 15 and 60. Covering 170 sectors, a total of 7,600 mainstream brands were included in the evaluation.
In the "household goods" category, Nippon Paint scored highly in brand awareness and brand loyalty among consumers. It also topped other companies in the "interior paint" and "wood coatings" categories.
Annual C-BPI results not only help consumers make better purchasing choices, but also assist enterprises by measuring brand competitiveness within their industries under the goal of bringing better products and services to consumers through continuous innovation and progress.
Aside from polling best among consumers for interior paint and wood coatings, Nippon Paint also came out on top in coating for architectural, auto, general industrial, heavy duty, coil and powder industries.
Landmark venues of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games, 2010 Shanghai World Expo and 2010 Guangzhou Asian Games in addition to the new China Central Television Tower in Beijing's CBD all radiate with the protection of Nippon Paint.
Nippon Paint China, a part of the Nipsea Group, the Asia-Pacific region's largest paint manufacturer, can provide many kinds of coatings to meet the needs of businesses and individuals and win acclaim from clients.
In the field of home decoration, new research and technology has incorporated green product development.
Among environmentally-friendly, water-based latex paint products, the categories of odorless products now total 29, providing consumers with more choices year by year.
In the field of project coating, Nippon Paint won acclaim from experts in industry associations, professional industry media and top-500 real estate enterprises.
In auto coatings, the first vehicle coating line in China that integrates PN1400 E-coat technology, IPP primerless technology and 2K third-generation clear-coat technology was put into use at Wuhan Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile, helping customers save costs and minimize their carbon footprint.
"Our brand is the most important component of Nipsea," said the company's CEO, Wee Siew Kim, in response to the survey's findings. "We will continue to build our brand equity. We need to eat, live and breathe our brand. It is who and what we are. We will continue to improve our brand value to meet customers' needs, leaving beautifully colored footprints throughout every corner of China."
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines