Goals and project Model:
Introduce recommended CSR standard and share the best practice via supply chain management
Help initiate and improve the CSR management at local SMEs
The 3 beneficiaries committed to duplicate the model
Key benefit to member company:
MNCs are competing to be perceived as a SD leader in China, CBCSD is one of good platforms to help leverage member companies’ SD image.
Innovative way to foster business relationship via adding value to our business partners beyond day-to-day business.
Enhance member company brand among Gov (SAWS/SEPA), chemical industry and public
Potential Prior Projects (use BASF as a reference):
Improve site management in one of the RC code area
Help establish or improve road and transportation safety
Help establish or improve preparedness for Community dialogue
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines