The Sustainability Reporting Guidelines -- GRI G4 was unveiled before an audience of 1,600 thought leaders and practitioners from around the globe at GRI’s 2013 Global Conference. What impacts will bring by this new guide to Chinese corporations?
Last year, over 1700 Chinese organizations released their CSR reports according to a SynTao’s research. However, many of these reports are only disclose the information which the corporations already have, but without a clear CSR strategy and relevant management approach which are the key changes be emphasised in GRI G4.
Faced with these challenges, it is necessary for Chinese corporations to put the corporate sustainability on the strategic and management level, and improving their management of critical issues with aspects of policies , management approaches, initiatives and performance evaluation. Chinese corporations have to concern more on what stakeholders really concern at, such as the supply chain impacts and corporate governance.
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines