EnBW, one of the largest energy companies in Germany and Europe, and IIRC Pilot Programme participant, have stated that, "The EnBW path encompasses, at its heart, a company-wide project which has been set up by the EnBW board of directors to implement the idea of Integrated Reporting across business units." As detailed in a blog written by Christoph Dolderer, Director of Accounting and Taxes and Dr. Lothar Rieth, Group Expert Sustainability, EnBW have embarked on the journey to Integrated Reporting because, "...it entails the promise that in the future corporations can gain more trust and confidence in reporting from its stakeholders."
Crucially, EnBW have ensured that Integrated Reporting is being led jointly by both the financial and sustainability branches, "This step is an important signal for a change from internal silo thinking to an integrated approach. For achieving the project goals a close mesh of all relevant business units is crucial."
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines