In the global market, CIMC aims to be the world’s leading supplier of modern transportation
equipment, energy equipment and relevant services in accordance with customers’ needs. In this
process, CIMC builds up a reliable brand name, and maintains healthy development and sustainable
growth to create the utmost value for shareholders and employees.
In terms of internal control and risk management, the Company has set up a set of regulations
and systems covering production, operation and information disclosure, which constitute the
internal control system of the Company. In 2010, while completing the internal control system
construction and internal control review of most of the domestic wholly-owned or holding
subsidiaries, the internal control system construction of overseas subsidiaries has been strengthened,
effectively improving the overall governance environment of the Group.
In this year, the Company has further strengthened systemized construction and management
of regulations and systems and held meetings on special topics. A special functional department
regulates the preparation, examination and approval and release procedures of the systems, reviews,
revises and cancels the enterprise internal operation and basic management systems, and regulates
the Company’s internal business flows and management and controls risks in the course of operation
by keeping improving the management systems in various aspects. On the basis of systematic
adjustment of the original systems, the Company has, according to the “Guide to Enterprise Internal
Control Supporting Systems” issued by five ministries and commissions including the Ministry of
Finance in April 2010, actively carried out internal control benchmarking and internal control
upgrading. At present, the Company has been confirmed by the CSRC as a key pilot company
among the first 26 companies listed on the main board of the Shenzhen Securities Exchange for “Guide to Enterprise Internal Control Supporting Systems”.
Management system building
Since the end of 2007, the Company has started to the systematic construction and
management of regulations and systems, designated a special department to regulated the
preparation, examination and approval and release procedures of systems, fully examined and
approved internal operation and basic management system of the Company, regulated internal work
flow and management and controlled risks in operation, by constantly improving the management
system in terms of marketing, purchasing, operation, investment, finance, auditing, technology,
human resources, administration, corporate culture, performance management, production safety,
IT application management and so on.
According to the requirements of China Securities Regulatory Commission, Shenzhen
Securities Regulatory Commission, Requirements on Listed Companies in Shenzhen Stock
Exchange, the Company has completed corporate governance rectification, special checks and
system construction required by the regulatory authorities. Basic working systems for finance and
accounting have been prepared, such as CIMC Accounting Management System, CIMC Internal
Exchange Management System and Financing Management System.
The Company has continued the systematic construction and management of regulations and
systems in 2010. A special functional department regulates the preparation, approval and release
procedures of systems, and it also exams, revises and abolishes systems on internal operation and
basic management of the enterprise. Through constantly improving management rules in all aspects,
the department regulates the internal business procedures and controls risk in the operation of the
In this year, the Company has actively cooperate with the Shenzhen Securities Regulatory
Commission of the China Securities Regulatory Commission to complete the regular inspection of
the Company, maintained smooth communication with the regulatory authorities and carried out
self inspection and rectification according to the problems discovered by the Shenzhen Securities
Regulatory Commission in the inspection; in 2010, the Company has actively promoted the
standardized development of the listed company and the secretary to the Board of Directors has
won the praise of the Shenzhen Securities Regulatory Commission.
- CBCSD and Members Participated and Suggested on the Project for Technical Regulation on Low-carbon Pilot Community
- CBCSD and Members Participated in the APEC Cooperation Network Construction Forum of Green Supply Chain
- Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Petroleum and Natural Gas Exploitation Enterprises & Calculation Method of CO2 Emissions in Water Network of Chemical Enterprises
- CBCSD Attended the Workshop for Environmental Protection and Sustainable Development and Delivered Introductions
- WBCSD: Tackling the Challenge, How to Make Informed Choices on Forest Product?
- The National New-Type Urbanization Plan Released, Board Members of CBCSD Help the Sustainable Development of Cities
- Board members of CBCSD Actively Participated in the Carbon Trading and International Climate Change Process
- Two industrial Standards Compiled by CBCSD Passed Examination
- Widespread Use of the Achievements Businesses Energy Saving and Greenhouse Gas Management
- CBCSD held Chemical industry enterprise value chain (range 3) greenhouse gas emissions, accounting and reporting guidelines